Bachelor's Degree Programs
In the three-year Undergraduate Level (for the Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts) you can choose between seven different programs.
How to apply to the Bachelor's Programs
You apply to the Bachelor's Programs at Konstfack by making an application and submitting portfolios.
What to do:
1. Apply via www.universityadmissions.se by March 1, 2013 at the latest. Follow the instructions there. Applicatioin opens on January 17, 2013.
2. Portfolios must be submitted via www.konstfack.se no later than March 1, 2013. Upload opens on January 17, 2013. Complete description of each program and its particular admission requirements and how the portfolios should be submitted can be found at every programs page.
Portfolios must be submitted digitally
If you are applying to more than one Master’s Group at Konstfack, you must submit portfolios for each group you’re applying to. All portfolios must be submitted digitally.
Note! This means that you cannot send in or submit physical portfolios to Konstfack. Portfolios that differ from our instructions will not be processed. Read more about submitting portfolios.
Dates for application to the Bachelor's Programs
• Deadline for applications via www.universityadmissions.se: March 1, 2013 (opens on January 17, 2013)
• Deadline for submission of portfolios via www.konstfack.se: March 1, 2013 (opens on January 17, 2013)
• Prospective interviews take place in April 2013
• Final date for supplementing transcripts: April 18, 2013
• Acceptance notifications are given in the beginning of May 2013
Requirements and selection
For admission to the Bachelor's program in Graphic Design and Illustration you must meet the general entry requirements for higher education in Sweden. Read more about entry requirements and selection.
The undergraduate programs are conducted in Swedish. For applicants with a foreign upper-secondary school education that lack qualifications in Swedish, a TISUS test is required. TISUS is recognised by all universities in Sweden as a statement of eligibility in the Swedish language. For more information please go to www.nordiska.su.se/tisus/2.23810/tisus-test-in-swedish-for-university-studies-1.90668.
Selection is made on artistic grounds and is based upon a portfolio, a written statement of your reason for applying for the program and an interview. Read more about entry requirements and selection.
Application and tuition fees for students from outside the EU/EEA
Application and tuition fees have been introduced for applicants at the undergraduate and graduate level who are not citizens of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. Read more about application and tuition fees for students from outside the EU/EEA.
Please call the Student Office at +46 (0)8 450 41 77, or send an e-mail to Protected address.